Offering a flexible configuration and indoor/outdoor capabilities, the Gladstone Room can comfortably accommodate up to 60 standing guests.
The Gladstone room is one of our most popular event locations. It is located on the ground floor of the Colonial Block with a view out to the hotel swimming pool and lush green courtyard. This room offers guests the flexibility to enjoy a conference or seminar indoors before heading out for drinks and networking alfresco.
Suitable for groups of up to 70, the Gladstone Room can be joined with the Gilbert Room to create a greater capacity for larger-scale events.This is a great venue for your next Auckland meeting room.
Working alongside your organisation to ensure seamless service and an efficient, productive event, our dedicated conference team is on hand to assist. We create bespoke packages which can readily accommodate breakfast, brunch, lunch and evening meetings. Our buffet-style or tailored menus cater to your guest’s dietary requirements.
- Free on-site car parking
- Low noise Mitsubishi air conditioning units
- On-site visitor accommodation
- Four large conference rooms
- Flexible conference room configurations
- Natural ambient light
- Wireless access
- Superb location surrounded by amenities and Auckland’s best attractions
- Indoor and outdoor conference facilities
- Accessible to bus, rail and transport options
- Friendly staff trained to deliver the highest level of service
- Data projectors
- Television and DVD capacity
- Pads, pens
- Additional requests can be accommodated
Would you like to book this conference room?
Auckland Rose Park Hotel’s restaurant offers unbeatable views of the delightful Parnell Rose Gardens and Waitemata Harbour - what better way to start or finish your day?!
What our guests have to say
Location was good and breakfast. Kids like the swimming pool
Great value for money lovely central location. Would definitely stay again.
Will stay again! Excellent location, great staff and good and clean! A bit dated, doesn't matter though cleanliness location and staff make up for it